Large Scale Disappearing Pondless Waterfalls
Servicing The Surrounding Areas of…
Dallas, Southlake, Westlake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas
Get A Quote Here
The Perfect Water Feature For Commercial And Public Settings
Would you love to install a cascading waterfall into that subdivision entranceway in Dallas, Southlake, Westlake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas, but don't want the safety liabilities? Could you easily incorporate a water feature into the landscape design of a commercial building, but can't fit it into the budget of the project? Can your client envision the sight and sound of moving water, but has reservations due to the maintenance it may require? The Pondless Waterfall is the answer for you!
- Features and Benefits
- The Pondless Waterfall is basically a waterfall and stream, without the pond.
- Great alternative for a front yard pond. Fits in small spaces where a pond might be crowded.
- Perfect for public settings, building entrances, children's gardens, and zoos where the liabilities of a pond are a concern.
- Virtually maintenance-free! Simply refill the reservoir every few weeks to compensate for water loss due to evaporation.
- Energy-efficient. No ecological need to run the system continuously.
- Can run on a timer - automatically set it to start up in the morning and shut off in the evening.
- There is no ecosystem to worry about (fish, etc.).