Large Lake Filtration
Large Pond & Lake Constructed Wetland Filtration System
Servicing The Surrounding Areas of…
Dallas, South Lake, West Lake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas
Get A Quote Here
Field Tested, Field Proven System For Filtering Large Bodies Of WaterEquipment Application
All Aquatics, serving Dallas, South Lake, West Lake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas, uses Aquascape's patented Snorkel Vault and Centipede Modules, that were specifically designed to tackle any number of the common issues that plague large-scale water features, such as retention and golf course ponds. They are modular in design, allowing builders and designers the flexibility to expand the system to meet their needs. Add a professional grade large pond aeration system to increase water quality and complete the system.
This unique system has been modeled directly from nature. According to David Braun with The Nature Conservancy, "Wetlands and the plants found within them are wonderful filters; they trap sediments and remove chemicals … water that passes through them is much cleaner and they provide valuable habitat for wildlife."
Feature and Benefits
- Highly-effective at the removal of sediment (suspended solids) from the pond.
- Easily access collected sediment with the Snorkel Vault, reducing the need for costly and invasive dredging.
- Improves water clarity.
- Strips excess nutrients from the water column, reducing algae and the physical and chemical maintenance that goes along with removing algae.
- Removes toxic metals, chemicals, and hydrocarbons flushed into the system via storm water with the help of plants and beneficial bacteria.
- The filter's modular design allows it to be constructed in a number of shapes and sizes.
- Works on earth bottom and liner membrane ponds.
- Easily retrofitted onto existing ponds.
- Create a waterfall and stream by designing the wetland filter system off the perimeter of the pond.
- Add a natural aesthetic characteristic to the pond design with aquatic plants and stone.
- Ideal for retention pond construction and restoration.
Large Project Fountain Aeration Pumps
Nothing is as soothing as the sound of splashing water from a fountain or waterfall into a pond and the reflection of light on the water that creates a serene environment in your home or garden. All Aquatics, serving Dallas, South Lake, West Lake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas can help you with valuable tips and information to help assist you in building and maintaining your pond or fountains. We install a large selection of pond and fountain supplies as well. If you can't find the information you need on our website and need additional assistance with your project, we are happy to help. Also please visit our pond building webpage. We have several links to step by step pond building videos that will help anyone whether you are a beginner or experienced ponder. We realize choosing the right size fountain for your project can be confusing so we are always trying to improve our website to help our customers purchase the right product.
Large Pond Bottom Aeration Maintains a Pond's Natural Beauty
Pond aeration in Dallas, South Lake, West Lake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas is one of the most underrated components of a successful large-scale project. Both good oxygenation and circulation are keys to beneficial bacteria growth that will help break down organic matter on the pond bottom. Bottom aeration, in combination with our patented wetland filter, provides a complete filtration system from the surface water down to the deepest point in the pond.
Aquascape's ProAir 1 aeration system, and Aquascape's patented wetland filter are two of the most effective ways of proactively reducing organic sediment levels at the bottom of the pond and reducing nutrient levels associated with algae. If you are looking for a total aeration solution that is easy to install, requires little maintenance, and is extremely energy efficient, Then the ProAir 1 should be on your next project!
Features and Benefits
- Maintains the pond's natural appearance through submerged aeration.
- One aeration system will effectively circulate ponds up to one acre.
- Operates on ponds from four feet up to 25-ft. deep.
- Reduces nutrient levels associated with algae growth.
- SAFE - no electricity in the water.
- Extremely easy installation!
Each system includes:
- Dual membrane 9" diffuser discs
- 1/3 HP diaphragm compressor, 110 volt, 3.4 amps;
- 100 ft. of self-weighted aeration tubing