Pond & Lake Aeration
Certified Large Pond Aeration & Algae Control Service Contractor
Servicing The Surrounding Areas of…
Serving Dallas, South Lake, West Lake, Keller, North Texas (TX) areas
Get A Quote Here
Large Pond Bottom Aeration Maintains a Pond's Natural Beauty
Pond aeration in Dallas, South Lake, West Lake, Keller, Flower Mound, Plano, North Texas (TX) areas is one of the most underrated components of a successful large-scale project. Both good oxygenation and circulation are keys to beneficial bacteria growth that will help break down organic matter on the pond bottom. Bottom aeration, in combination with our patented wetland filter, provides a complete filtration system from the surface water down to the deepest point in the pond.
Aquascape's ProAir 1 aeration system, and Aquascape's patented wetland filter are two of the most effective ways of proactively reducing organic sediment levels at the bottom of the pond and reducing nutrient levels associated with algae. If you are looking for a total aeration solution that is easy to install, requires little maintenance, and is extremely energy efficient, Then the ProAir 1 should be on your next project!
Features and Benefits
- Maintains the pond's natural appearance through submerged aeration.
- One aeration system will effectively circulate ponds up to one acre.
- Operates on ponds from four feet up to 25-ft. deep.
- Reduces nutrient levels associated with algae growth.
- SAFE - no electricity in the water.
- Extremely easy installation!
Each system includes:
- Dual membrane 9" diffuser discs
- 1/3 HP diaphragm compressor, 110 volt, 3.4 amps;
- 100 ft. of self-weighted aeration tubing